- 1.5 liter bottle of Gallo Family Vineyards White Moscato Wine
- 1 bartlett pear, peeled and sliced thinly
- 1 orange, wash well and thinly sliced
- 2 kiwi, peeled and sliced thinly
- 1 golden mango, peeled and cubed
- 5 large strawberries, sliced thinly
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- Slice all the fruit into a tall pitcher.
- Pour wine over the fruit.
- Add sugar and stir..
- Right before serving add a cup of ice to the pitcher and stir.
- Serve in a tall glass with a orange slice or strawberry as garnish.
- Category: Sangria