Frozen Fruit Punch Cups Recipe a fun frozen treat full of fruit and a lemon-lime flavored punch. These individual frozen treats are perfect for a party or backyard barbecue.
- 1 cup sliced fresh strawberries
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1 fresh lemon, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup water
- 11 oz can mandarin orange slices, undrained
- 8 oz can crushed pineapple, undrained
- 2 medium bananas sliced thinly
- 1/2 cup frozen lemonade concentrate
- 3/4 cup lemon-lime soda
- Place the sliced strawberries, blueberries, lemon slices, sugar and water into a large bowl. Toss the fruit with the granulated sugar so the sugar begins to dissolve.
- Add the Mandarin orange slices and crushed pineapple to the bowl.
- Gently toss to combine.
- Add the sliced banana to the bowl and gently toss to cover with the liquids in the bowl. The pineapple and orange juice will keep the banana slices from turning brown.
- Add the lemonade concentrate and lemon-lime soda to the bowl and gently toss.
- Fill each cup leaving a couple of inches at the top for expansion in the freezer.
- Make eight 12 oz cups.
Recipe Source: Taste Of Home
You will need 4 or 8-ounce plastic cups with lids.
- Category: Frozen Treats
- Method: Freezer
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 Cup
- Calories: 137
- Sugar: 29.2g
- Carbohydrates: 35.4g
- Fiber: 2.7g
- Protein: 1.3g
Keywords: Frozen Fruit Cups, Frozen Fruit Treats, Summer Frozen Treats, Frozen Treats for Kids, Fun Food For Kids