Fill up on fiber and protein with this Freezer Meal soup recipe. This Freezer Meals Vegetarian Soup recipe is packed full of flavor, protein and fiber. Making it a very satisfying and filling vegetarian soup recipe.
- 2 cans stewed tomatoes
- 1 can navy beans, undrained
- 1 can red kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 can cannellini beans, undrained
- 1 can corn, drained well
- 1 onion, minced
- 1/2 cup diced green bell pepper
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 2 teaspoons cumin
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- Place all the ingredients into a freezer bag.
- Remove all air and freeze flat.
How to cook Freezer Meal Vegetarian Chili
- Thaw in the refrigerator over night.
- Pour all the ingredients into a pot.
- Slowly bring to a boil.
- Simmer on medium high for about an hour or until the ingredients are piping hot.
- Thaw in the refrigerator overnight.
- Pour all of the ingredients into the slow cooker.
- Cook 2 hours on high or 3-4 hours on low.
This Freezer Meal Vegetarian Chili recipe comes with stove top and crock pot cooking instructions.