Here is another great crock pot freezer meal to pack the freezer with easy recipes that are perfect for the cool Fall months. This Freezer Meals-Southwestern Pork Stew recipe will fill the belly and warm the soul on a chilly evening.
- Place all the ingredients except the chicken broth into a gallon size ziplock bag.
- Freeze flat.
- To cook
- Thaw in refrigerator overnight.
- Pour the ingredients of the bag into a large pot.
- Add the chicken broth to the pot.
- Bring to a boil.
- Simmer 1-2 hours or until the meat is tender and cooked through.
- Add in ideas- canned of black beans, pinto beans or corn kernels.
- Makes 4-6 servings
- Serving Size: 1 Bowl
- Calories: 234