Get a jumpstart on pizza night with this easy homemade Freezer Meals Pizza Dough recipe. skip the take out and make homemade pizza any time.
- Mix the flours, yeast and salt in a stand mixer bowl or in a bowl with a whisk.
- Mix the olive oil with the warm water.
- Slowly add the water to the flour mixture, mixing well until all the flour is incorporated.
- Knead the dough by hand or with a stand mixer with a dough hook, adding more flour as needed until the dough is smooth and no longer sticky, about 10-15 minutes by hand or about 10 minutes in a stand mixer.
- Oil a large bowl with olive oil and put the dough ball in the bowl.
- Allow to rise until doubled about 1 hour in a warm place like an unheated oven with the light on.
- Divide the dough into 6 pieces.
- Place each ball of pizza dough in a plastic bag and leaving space for a bit of air close the bag.
- Place on a cookie sheet in the freezer until frozen solid.
- Once frozen remove the cookie sheet and keep frozen until ready to use.
- Makes 6 personal pan pizzas