Freezer Meals Hamburger Soup recipe will make getting dinner on the table cheaper and easier.
- 3 cups browned ground beef, drained well (about 2 pounds uncooked ground beef)
- 14.5 ounce can Italian style diced stewed tomatoes
- 2 cups beef broth
- 2 cups frozen vegetable mix of choice
- 1 cup corn kernels
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon dry thyme or 1/2 teaspoon fresh thyme
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 small bay leaf
- 2 cups uncooked large elbow macaroni
- Place all the ingredients, except the elbow macaroni into a gallon size freezer bag.
- Remove all air and flatten.
- Freeze flat on a cookie sheet.
- Once frozen remove the cookie sheet and store in the freezer until ready to cook.
- Use within 3 months.
- Makes 4-6 servings.