Meal Planning with Freezer Meals Crock Pot Pineapple Pulled Pork recipe. Pack the freezer full of easy crock pot freezer meals you can make any time. During the summer months when your busy keeping the kid entertained you’ll never have to worry about cooking dinner when you stock the freezer full of crock pot freezer meals.
- 3–4 lb boneless pork Boston Butt or Shoulder Roast
- 20 oz can crushed pineapple in 100% pineapple juice, undrained
- 1/2 cup packed dark brown sugar
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded, membrane removed and minced finely
- 2 cloves garlic, minced finely
- 1 tablespoon liquid smoke
- 2 teaspoons mustard powder
- Prepare a FoodSaver Vacuum seal bag that is big enough to hold the pork roast.
- Remove the pork roast from the store packaging and rinse the pork roast off under cold running water. Use a couple of paper towels to pat the pork roast dry.
- Once the water has been removed from the pork roast slide the pork roast into the FoodSaver bag. You may cut the pork roast into pieces if you need to so it will fit into the bag.
- In a bowl mix the crushed pineapple, brown sugar, minced jalapeno pepper, minced garlic, liquid smoke and mustard powder.
- Pour the contents of the bowl into the Foodsaver bag.
- Carefully massage the bag so the marinade covers the pork roast.
- Seal the FoodSaver bag with your vacuum sealer to remove as much air as possible.
- Label the bag with the recipe name and date.
- Freeze for up to 2 months.
- Makes 24 sliders or 12 pulled pork sandwiches on hamburger buns.
How to cook Freezer Meal Crock Pot Pineapple Pulled Pork recipe
- Remove the frozen freezer bag of pineapple pulled pork from the freezer the night before cooking and thaw in the refrigerator overnight.
- Dump the bag of thawed Crock Pot Pineapple Pulled Pork into a 6 or 7-quart slow cooker. Place the lid on the slow cooker and cook on high for 4-6 hours or low for 8-10 hours, (depending on the size of the pork roast) or until the pork roast is cooked through and fall apart tender.
- Once the pork is completely cooked and fall apart tender shred it with a fork and mix the meat into the juices.
- Serve on buns with your favorite barbecue sauce.
Calories are for one slider with bun.
- Category: Freezer Meals
- Method: Slow Cooker
- Cuisine: American
- Calories: 383
Keywords: Pork Freezer Meals, Pulled Pork Freezer Meals, Crock Pot Freezer Meals