Stock the freezer with this easy Freezer Meal Crock Pot Chicken Corn Chowder recipe. Meal planning is mde easy with freezer cooking. Dinner time is easy when the freezer is stocked with prepared meals you cna throw in the crock pot slow cooker.
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breast halves or about 2 pounds of boneless chicken,cut into bite size pieces
- 16 oz chicken broth
- 2 cans cream of potato soup
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1 can creamed of corn
- 1 can corn kernels, drained well
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- plus 1/2 cup milk add during cooking
- Place all of the ingredients except milk into a freezer bag.
- Remove all air and freeze flat.
- To Cook Freezer Meal Chicken Corn Chowder
- Place all the ingredients including the milk into a large soup pot.
- Slowly bring to a boil occasionally stirring.
- Simmer on low for about 2 hours or until the chicken breasts have cooked through.
- Once the chicken is cooked use two forks to shred the chicken into bite size pieces.
- Serve with crackers or crusty French bread.
- Serves 4.
- See myCrock Pot Chicken Corn Chowder recipe for slow cooker directions.