Freezer Meal Cheesy Cauliflower Soup recipe is delicious on a cool fall evening. Now that school is back in session it is time to stock the freezer with easy freezer meals for those busy school nights.
- 4 cups of fresh cauliflower florets
- 4 cups chicken or vegetable broth
- 1/2 cup sliced celery
- 1/4 cup diced onion
- 1/4 cup sliced carrot
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground pepper
- 16 ounces Monterey Jack Cheese, shredded
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 3 tablespoons milk or cream
- Place the first 8 ingredients into a gallon ziplock bag.
- Remove air and freeze flat.
- The heavy whipping cream, cornstarch, and milk or cream will be adding during the cooking time.
- Thaw in the refrigerator over night.
- Pour the ingredients of the bag into a large pot.
- Bring to a boil, lower heat and simmer for about an hour or until the cauliflower is tender.
- Once the cauliflower is tender add the cream and cheese to the pot.
- Mix well and continue cooking until cheese has melted.
- Mix the cornstarch with the milk or cream in a small bowl then stir into the pot.
- Increase heat and bring to a boil.
- Stir until thickened then serve immediately.
- Make 4-6 servings.
- Serving Size: 1 Bowl
- Calories: 447
Keywords: Cauliflower Crock Pot Soup recipe, Freezer Meal Soup recipe, Cauliflower Soup recipe