Freezer Breakfast Sandwiches Recipe
Freezer Breakfast Sandwiches recipe made with English Muffins, Eggs, Bacon and cheese. Make these breakfast sandwiches and wrap them up and freeze them for busy mornings when you don’t have time to make breakfast.
- 12 slices of bacon, cooked crispy, drained well on a paper towel
- 6 English Muffins, toasted and lightly butter (optional)
- 12 large eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 cup finely shredded cheddar cheese
- 6 slices medium cheddar cheese
- Fry the bacon until crispy and drain on a paper towel.
- Preheat oven to 300 F. degrees.
- In a large spouted measuring cup beat the eggs together with the milk, salt, pepper, and shredded cheese until combined.
- Spray or oil a 9 x 13-inch baking pan.
- Place the baking pan on top of a cookie sheet.
- Carefully pour the egg mixture into the 9 x 13-inch baking pan.
- Place the pans in the over center of the rack.
- Bake for 22 to 24 minutes until the eggs are set in the middle. Remove the pans from the oven and allow to cool.
- While the eggs are baking toast the English muffins and set aside. You can lightly butter each side if you’d like.
How to remove the baked eggs from the baking pan in one piece
- Run a sharp knife around the edges of the baking pan to loosen the eggs.
- Place a piece of parchment paper over the top of the eggs in the baking pan. Take the baking pan of eggs off of the cookie sheet. Place the cookie sheet on top of the pan of baked eggs. Grasp both edges of the pans tightly to secure them together.
- Quickly and carefully flip the pans so the cooked eggs release from the baking pan and are now on the cookie sheet.
- If you have properly greased the baking pan you baked the eggs in they should transfer to the cookie sheet in one piece without sticking or breaking. If the stick slid a spatula between the eggs and the pan to loosen the eggs.
How To Assemble the Breakfast Sandwiches
- Use a large biscuit cutter to cut circles of the cooked egg that fit onto the larger bottom piece of English Muffin.
- Place each circle of egg on an English Muffin.
- Top the egg piece with two or three pieces of cooked bacon.
- Add a slice of cheese on top of the bacon.
- Place the top of the English Muffin on each breakfast sandwich.
How to wrap the Freezer Breakfast Sandwiches for freezing
- Tightly wrap each breakfast sandwich in a double layer of plastic wrap.
- Place the wrapped Breakfast Sandwiches into a Ziplock bag.
- Place in the freezer.
- Category: Freezer Meals
- Method: Skillet and Oven
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 Breakfast Sandwich
- Calories: 830
- Carbohydrates: 30.6g
- Protein: 43.3g
Keywords: Freezer Meal Breakfast Sandwich Recipes, Breakfast Sandwich Recipes, Freezer Breakfast Sandwiches, English Muffin Breakfast Sandwiches