Creamy Ranch Veggie Dip recipe only has 3 ingredients and will become you go to party dip recipe. Everyone loves this creamy ranch dip with fresh vegetables.
- 8 oz Bottle of Hidden Valley Ranch Original Dressing
- 8 oz block of cream cheese
- 1 teaspoon of chopped fresh dill
- Allow cream cheese to soften or you can use a container of the soft spread cream cheese if you don’t like waiting around for the block of cream cheese to soften.
- Put the softened cream cheese in a medium size bowl and using an electric beater beat the cream cheese until it is smooth. Add the entire 8 oz bottle of Hidden Valley Ranch Original Dressing to the bowl and beat with the mixer until smooth and completely combined
- Chop your dill, add to the bowl and mix it for about thirty second to incorporate the dill into the dip.
- You can omit the dill if you like.
- Makes 16 ounces.
- Serving Size: 2 oz
- Calories: 204
- Carbohydrates: 2.76 g
Keywords: Veggie Dip recipe, Ranch Vegetable Dip Recipe, Easy veggie dip recipe