This makes a large bowl of pasta salad. You can certainly half this recipe with no problem if you have a smaller family!
- 1 lb box of Bowtie Pasta
- 1 cup raw broccoli cut into bite size pieces
- 1 cup of cherry tomatoes cut into bite size pieces
- 1 cup Hidden Valley Ranch Original Dressing
- 1/2 cup Mayonnaise
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Cook pasta in salted water for 15 minutes. Drain and rinse with cold water to cool.
- In a small bowl combine mayonnaise and Hidden Valley Ranch Original dressing. Stir with a spoon until combined.
- Pour dressing mixture into the bowl of pasta and stir until the pasta is evenly coated.
- Add broccoli and tomatoes and mix the vegetables in until they are evenly distributed through out the pasta. Add salt and pepper to taste.
Keywords: pasta salad recipe, Hidden Valley Ranch Pasta salad. BBQ Side dish recipe, Summer Pasta Salad Recipes