- one 7 oz jar Jet-Puffed Marshmallow Creme
- 8 oz package Philadelphia Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup Planter’s smooth Peanut Butter
- In a bowl beat the softened cream cheese until smooth.
- Add marshmallow cream and beat until smooth, scrapping the bowl occasionally.
- Add peanut Butter and beat until smooth.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours before serving.
This delicious dip recipe is made with only three ingredients and can be used with any fruit you would like. But it tastes delicious with apples and bananas