Make these DIY Festive Christmas candles to decorate your home for the holiday season. Decorative use only.
- While Pillar Candles
- assorted Christmas floral picks
- Birch Bark Ribbon
- wide burlap wire ribbon
- narrow burlap ribbon
- mini pine cones
- red & green twine ribbon
- low temp glue gun
- glue sticks
- Cut a piece of wide burlap ribbon or birch bark ribbon that will wrap around the candle with a small overlap in the back.
- Glue the ribbon or bark to the candle with the low temp hot glue.
- Cut stems off of the Christmas floral picks then arrange them in a mini bouquet in a pleasing pattern.
- Wrap a piece of twine around the end of the little bouquet you’ve made with the pick pieces and tie into a knot to secure the bouquet. Trim the ends of the ribbon close to the bundle.
- Center the bouquet on top of the burlap ribbon or bark and glue into place.
- Embellish with mini pine cones, ribbon or pieces from the floral picks.
- Meant for decorative use only.
- Category: Christmas Holiday Decor
- Calories: 0