February Weekly Meal Plan Week 3 with Printables
February Weekly Meal Plan Week 3 is packed full of comfort food to help get you through the dreary winter.
Crock Pot Chicken Roasted Sweet Potato Soup
When it is cold outside I like nothing better than to make a big pot of homemade soup. Soup is comfort food I just couldn’t live without.
Crock Pot Chicken Roasted Sweet Potato Soup is delicious and a great crock pot soup to serve when it is cold outside!
This homemade Artisan bread recipe is amazing.
Once you see how easy it is to make you will be making homemade bread all the time!
Pork Apple Wilted Spinach Quinoa Bowls
Tender Pork Loin, crunchy tart apples and healthy Quinoa all come together in this 30-minute Pork Apple Wilted Spinach Quinoa Bowls recipe for a healthy pork dinner.
Delicious and easy to make on those busy work nights.
Have you missed some of the previous meal plans?
February Meal Plans
February Weekly Meal Plan #2
January Meal Plans
February Weekly Meal Plan Week 3
- Monday – Pork and Apple Wilted Spinach Quinoa Bowls
- Tuesday – BBQ Bacon Cheeseburger Sliders from A Simple Pantry with Loaded Baked Potato Rounds from Lil’ Luna
- Wednesday – Crockpot Lemon Sage Chicken at Crystal and Co.
- Thursday – Instapot Beef Barbacoa from Wondermom Wannabe serve with a side of Spanish Rice
- Friday – Parmesan Crusted Tilapia from Sublime Reflections with Wedge Lettuce Salad
- Saturday – Crock Pot Chicken Roasted Sweet Potato Soup with 5 Minute Artisan Bread
- Sunday – Plan to Eat Out
Free Weekly Meal Plan Printables
- February Weekly Meal Plan 3 Menu and Shopping List Printable
- February Blank Menu Planning Template Printable
- February Blank Menu Planning Shopping List Template Printable
Have you joined the Meal Planning Group on Facebook?
Come hang out with some other meal planners.
Ask your meal planning questions or share some of your own meal planning tips.