February Weekly Meal Plan Week 2 with Printables
February Weekly Meal Plan Week 2 with a free printable meal plan is here.
This week we are getting ready for Valentine’s Day. Do you have something special planned for your sweetie?
Valentines Day Meal Plan
Do you like to surprise your special someone with a special dessert or breakfast on Valentine’s Day?
Strawberry Mimosas served with chocolate covered strawberries is perfect for your Valentines’ sweetheart.
A fresh Strawberry Mimosa is perfect for breakfast in bed or an after dinner dessert.
Going out for a special Valentine’s dinner or staying home to avoid the crowds?
Strawberry Balsamic Chicken is an amazing dinner to make for Valentine’s day.
Pair it with a Strawberry Mimosa and you are sure to win points on the most romantic night of the year.
February Meal Plans
Did you miss the February Meal Plan for week one?
Want to check out the January Meal Plans?
February Meal Plan
- Monday – Lasagna Freezer Meal from About A Mom, serve with a side salad, steamed green beans, and garlic bread. (This recipe is for making multiple freezer meals, cook one for dinner, freeze the rest for a later date.)
- Tuesday – Crock Pot Tuscan Chicken & Bean Soup with No – Knead Five Minute Artisan Bread
- Wednesday – Seafood Gumbo at Nicki’s Random Musings, served over white rice
- Thursday – Strawberry Balsamic Chicken served over brown rice and a Raspberry Spinach Salad from Sensible Gardening
- Friday – Plan to Eat Out
- Saturday – Ham & Cheese Calzones from Sabrina’s Organizing
- Sunday – Slimmed Down Fish and Chips from The Gardening Cook
Free Printable Menu Planner and Shopping List Printables
February Blank Menu Planning Template Printable
February Blank Menu Planning Shopping List Template Printable