The third week of February menu plan includes a weeks worth of delicious dinners for your family. Plus the perfect Valentine's Day breakfast recipes.
This weeks meal plan is packed full of some of my favorite meals. I love Mexican food and serve it at least once a week.
This weeks featured recipes
I've pick three of my favorite recipes to feature this week. I hope you enjoy them as much as I do. Scroll down for a couple of bonus Valentine's Day desserts to make the day special for your sweetheart.
Stuffed Pepper Soup Enjoy all the flavors of stuffed peppers in a soup.
If your short on time but craving stuffed bell peppers this soup version tastes just like the real thing.
I love layered casserole recipes like Crock Pot Mexican Cornbread Casserole. Pile on your favorite toppings.
Frozen or refrigerated tortellini make it easy to make this creamy Crock Pot Chicken Tortellini recipe.
If you love easy & amazing recipes join the Flour On My Face Newsletter and get each of my new recipes delivered right to your inbox.
February Menu Plan 3 Recipes
- Monday - This Cheesy Tuna Casserole from Frugal Family Home makes a complete meal.
- Tuesday - Top my Crock Pot Mexican Cornbread Casserole with desired taco toppings like lettuce, sour cream, and salsa for an alternative taco Tuesday meal that your family will devour.
- Wednesday - My Easy Crock Pot Pulled Chicken with my Pasta Medley Salad is a perfect meal for those nights that the family is on the go and everyone is eating at different times.
- Thursday - This Instant Pot Stuffed Pepper Soup comes together in a snap with your instant pot. Serve with shredded cheese and crackers.
- Friday - My Pork Apple Wilted Spinach Quinoa Bowls is a one-skillet meal that only takes 30 minutes to get dinner on the table.
- Saturday - Plan to Eat Out
- Sunday - Serve my Crock Pot Creamy Chicken Alfredo Tortellini with a side salad and garlic bread.
Leave a comment if you have a question about this or any other recipes I have shared. Tried one of my recipes? Leave a star rating on the recipe. Leaving a rating really helps me out. Thanks! Come hang out with me on Pinterest, Facebook and Instagram.
More Menu Plans
February Menu Plan 3 Printables
Download and print this weeks menu plan printables below.
Valentine's Day Breakfast Recipes
Want to make a special breakfast for your Valentine this year?