This February Menu plan is packed full of homestyle recipes your family will love.
This Weeks Featured Recipes
This weeks featured recipes include a recipe for a perfectly tender and juicy London broil. Keep in mind you will need to also sliced the cooked roast across the grain. If you forget your tender roast is going to be tough.
Moist and tender Crock Pot London Broil made with potatoes and carrots. The drippings from cooking the beef roast will make a delicious homemade beef gravy to drizzle over the vegetables.
Cheesy Gouda Cauliflower Casserole has a delicious smoky flavor from smoked Gouda cheese.
This is a great low carb recipe for anyone on the keto diet. Or anyone who loves cauliflower recipes.
5 Minute No-Knead Bread is a way you can bake fresh homemade bread all week long.
Once you have a batch of the basic dough made you will have enough dough to make four loaves of bread through out the week.
The longer the dough stays in the fridge the deeper the flavors will become.
The loaf of bread you make the first day will have a different flavor than the last loaf you bake.
If you love easy & amazing recipes join the Flour On My Face Newsletter and get each of my new recipes delivered right to your inbox.
Next weekend is the biggest football game of the year. If you need a few party recipes for the football fans in the family I have some good ones. We like to have a hot dip and sliders when watching football.
- Easy Chili Cheese Dip: The best and easiest dip you will ever make!
- Easy Fried Shrimp Appetizers: Frozen shrimp make a fast and easy appetizer. Check out the three homemade shrimp dips you can serve with them.
- Easy Shrimp Sliders: These little bite size nuggets are a delicious quick and easy slider recipe to make with frozen fried shrimp.
- 20 delicious big game recipes: Need a few more football party recipe ideas? Check them out!
February Menu Plan 2 Recipes
- Monday - Serve my Crock Pot Beef Stroganoff with steamed carrots and applesauce for a homestyle meal after a long Monday.
- Tuesday - Your family is going to love the authentic flavor of my Crock Pot Mexican Pulled Pork Tacos
- Wednesday - Serve my Crock Pot Chicken Wild Rice Soup with this yummy No - Knead Five Minute Artisan Bread
- Thursday - Keep it Clean Tilapia from 3 Boys and A Dog. Serve with sweet potatoes and roasted broccoli.
- Friday - Plan to Eat Out
- Saturday - Buffalo Turkey Meatballs from Great Peace Living. Serve with my Cheesy Gouda Cauliflower Casserole
- Sunday - For a Valentine’s Day meal to remember, serve my Crock Pot London Broil with Potatoes and Carrots with a side salad. For an extra special treat, finish with these Chocolate Covered Cherries Cake Pops and a Strawberry Mimosa. Sweet!
More Menu Plans You'll Love!
Leave a comment if you have a question about this or any other recipes I have shared. Tried one of my recipes? Leave a star rating on the recipe. Come hang out with me on Pinterest, Facebook and Instagram.
February Menu Plan 2 Printables
Download and print the February Week 2 Printables.