This Easy Crock Pot Pulled Pork Sandwich recipe will easily serve a family of five with leftovers.
Crock Pot Pulled Pork Sandwiches is an easy way to enjoy the flavors of barbecue pulled pork without using the grill.
- 4 pounds boneless pork ribs
- 1 bottle Sweet Baby Ray Barbecue Sauce or your favorite brand
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard or a tablespoon of yellow mustard
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3/4 cup brown sugar (optional)
- Pour half the bottle barbecue sauce into the bottom of the crock pot.
- Add all the boneless pork ribs to the crock pot.
- Pour the remaining barbecue sauce over the boneless pork ribs.
- Add the dry mustard, garlic powder, and brown sugar if using.
- Stir well to cover the pork ribs with barbecue sauce.
- Cook on high for 4 hours or low for 6 to 8 hours (depends on the thickness of the boneless pork ribs).
- When the pork ribs are cooked through use a fork to pull the tender pork meat apart.
- Serve on buns with a side of homemade sweet coleslaw and a pasta salad.
- Serves 8+
- Serving Size: about 1/2 cup
- Calories: 374
Keywords: crock pot pulled pork, boneless pork rib recipe, easy pulled pork recipe