This Easy Crock Pot Pulled Pork Sandwich will easily serve a family of five with leftovers. 5 Simple ingredients to the best pulled pork sandwiches you've ever made.
Crock Pot Pulled Pork Sandwiches is an easy way to enjoy the flavors of barbecue pulled pork without using the grill.
- Pour half the bottle barbecue sauce into the bottom of the crock pot.
- Add all the boneless pork ribs to the crock pot.
- Pour the remaining barbecue sauce over the boneless pork ribs.
- Add the dry mustard, garlic powder, and brown sugar if using.
- Stir well to cover the pork ribs with barbecue sauce.
- Cook on high for 4 hours or low for 6 to 8 hours (depends on the thickness of the boneless pork ribs).
- When the pork ribs are cooked through use a fork to pull the tender pork meat apart.
- Serve on buns with a side of homemade sweet coleslaw and a pasta salad.
- Serves 8+
- Serving Size: about 1/2 cup
- Calories: 374
- Carbohydrates: 31.3g
- Fiber: 2g
- Protein: 42.2g
Keywords: crock pot pulled pork, boneless pork rib recipe, easy pulled pork recipe, crock pot pulled pork sandwich