PINEAPPLE KOREAN BBQ TACO RECIPE
- 1 package Campbell's Slow Cooker Sauce Sweet Korean BBQ
- 1 3-4 pound Chuck Roast
- 1 can Pineapple Chunks
- 1 package Asian Slaw Mix
- 1 package soft flour tortilla's
Make the Sweet Korean BBQ
- Add the Campbell's Slow Cooker Sauce Sweet Korean BBQ to the slow cooker.
- Remove the packaging from the roast, rinse with water and pat dry with a paper towel.
- Add the roast to the slow cooker. Flipping it to cover with the sauce.
- Cook on low for 6-8 hours or high for 3-4 hours.
- minutes before serving shred the roast with a fork and add the pineapple chunks to the slow cooker.
Prepare the Asian Slaw
- Prepare the asian slaw per package directions while the roast is cooking in the slow cooker.
- After mixing store covered in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
- Spoon 2-3 tablespoons of the Pineapple Korean BBQ into a warmed tortilla.
- Add a tablespoon of slaw to each tortilla.
- Serve with side dish of choice.
- Serving Size: 2