- 1 roll Refrigerator Peanut butter Cookies
- 24 Chocolate Kisses Candy (unwrapped)
- Crisco® 100% Original Oil spray
- Spray a mini muffin pan with the Crisco® 100% Original Oil spray.
- Place about 2 tablespoons of the Peanut Butter cookie dough into each section of the muffin pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 10-12 minutes.
- Remove tray from the oven and allow to cool for about 5 minutes.
- Place a chocolate kiss into the center of each warm peanut butter cookie.
- Allow to cool for about 3 hours or until the chocolate kiss has hardened before storing in an airtight container.
- Makes 24 Cookies