Grilled vegetables can be eaten along side any meat as a side dish or you can use these grilled summer vegetables to make a meal like this Grilled Vegetable Sandwich.
- 1 medium eggplant
- 2 yellow squash
- 1 medium zucchini
- 1 sweet Vidalia onion
- 1/2–3/4 cups Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 3 sprigs of fresh rosemary or 2 teaspoons of dry rosemary
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons finely chopped garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt (optional)
- Slice the vegetables 1/4 to 1/2 inch thick.
- Mix all the remaining ingredients to make a marinade.
- Spread the vegetables out in a single layer on a large cookie sheet.
- Brush the marinade over each side of the vegetables.
- Grill vegetables on a hot grill for about 5-8 minutes on the first side and 5 minutes on the second side.
Keywords: Grilled Vegetables, Grilling Squash, Grilled Onions, Grilling Summer Vegetables