Chill out with this easy Fruity Pink Lemonade recipe made with frozen pink lemonade concentrate at your next bbq or summer family get together.
- 1 can of frozen pink lemonade concentrate + 4 cans of water
- 1/2 cup to 1 cup of fresh or frozen blackberries or raspberries
- 2 lemons or 2 limes, sliced thinly
- Pour the frozen pink lemonade concentrate into a pitcher.
- Add 4 cans of water to the pitcher and stir.
- Add the fresh raspberries or blackberries and lemon or lime slices to the pitcher.
- Add ice to the pitcher before serving.
- Serve over ice with a lime slice and sprig of mint for garnish.
- Makes about 1/2 gallon.
- Serving Size: 8 oz glass
- Calories: 33
- Carbohydrates: 8.4g
Keywords: Pink Lemonade recipes, Barbecue Drink recipes, Summer drink recipes