Crock Pot Meatball Sub sandwiches recipe has only 4 ingredients. You can have dinner on the table in under 4 hours if you are in a hurry or it can cook for the standard 8 hours in a crock pot on low.
- 24 oz bag frozen Italian style beef meatballs
- 45 oz jar of meat sauce
- 1 lb block mozzarella cheese, sliced
- sub rolls
- Pour 1/3 of the meat sauce into the bottom of the crock pot.
- Pour the entire bag of frozen meatballs into the crock pot.
- Pour the remaining sauce over the frozen meatballs, cover and cook for about 3 hours on high or until the meatballs are heated through.
- 20 minutes before serving slice the block of mozzarella cheese and lay the slices over the top of the cooked meatballs . Recover and heat until the mozzarella cheese has melted.
- Serve the cheese covered meatballs on your favorite sub rolls.
- Calories: 602
Keywords: Crock Pot Meatball Sub Sandwich recipe, Easy Meatball Subs, Game Day Sandwiches, Game Day Crock Pot recipes