Easy Crock Pot Pulled Chicken Recipe
So easy to make and so good to eat. Crock pot pulled chicken is a great Sunday Supper recipe. Throw the 5 ingredients in the crock pot and spend some time with the family.
- 2 1/2 – 3 pounds boneless chicken breasts (3 large boneless breasts)
- 16 oz bottle Sweet Baby Ray BBQ Sauce (or favorite bbq sauce)
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 4–8 Bolillo rolls or hamburger buns
- Pour half the bottle BBQ sauce into the bottom of the crock pot.
- Add the boneless chicken breasts.
- Pour the remaining bbq sauce over the chicken.
- Add seasonings and brown sugar.
- Mix to cover all the chicken.
- Cook on high for 4 hours or low for 8 hours.
- When the chicken is done cooking remove and reserve about a cup of the bbq sauce.
- Use a fork to pull the chicken apart and stir the pulled chicken and bbq sauce together in the crock pot.
- Serve on buns with a side of coleslaw and a pasta salad
- Serve the reserved bbq sauce on the side.
This Easy Crock Pot Pulled Chicken recipe will cook in 4 hours on a high setting or 8 hours on a low setting in your crock pot.
- Calories: 745
Keywords: Crock Pot Pulled Chicken Recipe, Easy Pulled Chicken Recipe, Crock Pot BBQ Pulled Chicken recipe