Easy Crock Pot Pulled Buffalo Chicken Wraps Recipe
Easy Crock Pot Pulled Buffalo Chicken Wraps are delicious and can be made low carb when served on low carb flour tortillas.
- Place the first 4 ingredient into the crock pot and cook on low for 7 hours.
- Remove the chicken from the crock pot and place in a bowl to cool.
- Trim any fat from the chicken breast.
- Carefully strain the sediment from the chicken broth through a fine mesh strainer.
- Discard all but 1 cup of broth or save for another use.
- Pull the chicken meat apart with two forks.
- Carefully pour chicken broth through a fine mesh strainer reserving 1-1 1/2 cups of broth.
- Discard the rest of the broth or save for another recipe.
- Return chicken and 1/2 cup of chicken broth to the crock pot and turn the temperature to low.
- Add 1/2 the bottle of buffalo sauce to the crock pot and stir.
- Add more broth or buffalo sauce as needed.
- Cook on low another hour.
- Serve in a warm tortilla or a hamburger bun with homemade ranch dressing.
- Serving Size: 1 Wrap
- Calories: 127
Keywords: Crock Pot Buffalo Chicken recipe, Buffalo Chicken Wraps recipe, Low carb chicken recipe, Crock Pot Chicken Recipe