Easy Crock Chicken Enchiladas recipe
Delicious and easy Crock Pot Chicken Enchiladas recipe is an easy weeknight meal.
- 3 boneless chicken breast
- 32 ox box low sodium chicken broth
- 3 cloves of garlic, crushed
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 bay leaf
Enchilada filling Ingredients
- 10 oz can enchilada sauce
- 7 oz can chopped green chilies
- 1 cup diced tomatoes
- 1 cup corn kernels
- 3/4 cup black beans
- 1/4 cup chicken broth
- 1 teaspoon cumin
Your choice of 10 flour, corn or low carb tortillas.
Top the enchiladas with
- two 10 oz cans enchilada sauce
- 1 cup cheddar cheese
Cook the chicken in the crock pot
- Put the first 5 ingredients into a crock pot and cook for 4 hours. After four hours remove the chicken from the crock pot and set aside to cool.
- Pour the chicken broth from the crock pot through a fine mesh strainer into a bowl. Set aside.
- Pull the cooled chicken apart.
- Return the pulled chicken meat and 1/4 to 1/2 cup of reserved chicken broth to the crock pot add stir. Add the enchilada filling ingredients to the crock pot and stir.
Cook for 1 hour on low.
Assemble the Enchiladas
- Place the enchiladas seam down into a baking pan and pour on can of enchilada sauce over the top.
Bake enchiladas for 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle cheddar cheese over the top of the enchiladas. Return to the oven and bake until cheese is melted.
Divide the enchiladas between two 8×8 baking pans. Eat one for dinner and tightly cover the other tray and freeze for another night.
- Serving Size: 1 enchilada
- Calories: 410
Keywords: Crock Pot Chicken Enchiladas Recipe, Easy Chicken Enchiladas, Crock Pot Chicken recipes, boneless chicken recipe