Crock Pot Beef Vegetable Soup recipe
Enjoy the flavors of summer or fall with this Easy Crock Pot Beef Vegetable Soup recipe. Packed full of goodness with beans, beef stew meat and fresh garden vegetables.
- 1 1/2 lbs lean beef stew meat
- 4 cups low sodium beef broth
- 1 14.5 oz can Hunt's Dice Roasted Tomatoes
- 1 small green pepper, diced
- 1 small peeled onion
- 4 cloves fresh garlic, peeled and chopped
- 1-3 bay leaves
- 1-2 teaspoons ground pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt (optional)
- 1 teaspoon Mrs Dash Garlic & Herb seasoning
- 2 cups frozen mixed vegetables
- 1 can cannellini beans, drained and rinsed well.
- 1 small yellow squash, sliced into rounds
- 1 small zucchini, sliced into rounds
- Place the beef stew meat, beef broth, can roasted tomatoes, diced green pepper, diced onion, chopped garlic, bay leaves, salt and pepper and Mrs. Dash seasoning in the crock pot and cook on high for 4 hours.
- Stir occasionally.
- After 4 hours add the beans, mixed vegetables, yellow squash and zucchini to the crock pot.
- Adjust the seasonings if needed.
- Cook for another 2 hours on high.
- If a thicker broth is desired mix 2 teaspoons cornstarch into 1/8 cup of water.
- Add the cornstarch slurry to the crock pot and stir occasionally during the last hour of cooking.
- Calories: 289
Keywords: crock pot beef vegetable soup recipe, crock pot beef soup recipe, crock pot soup recipes, vegetable beef soup recipe