Crock Pot BBQ Chicken Recipe
Easy Crock Pot BBQ Chicken. This is a 2 ingredient crock pot chicken recipe that will blow your mind. It’s that easy and you don’t want to miss it.
- 4 bone-in (split) skin on chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup bbq sauce
- garlic salt (optional)
- Place the chicken breast in the bottom of a 6-quart crock pot in a single layer.
- Season as desired. I sprinkled garlic salt on mine.
- Place a double layer of paper towels over the top of the crock pot and place the lid on.
- Cook on high for 3 1/2 hours.
- Remove the damp paper towels and brush bbq sauce over the top of the chicken breasts.
- Place a new double layer of paper towels over the top and replace the lid.
- Cook for 1/2-hour longer.
- Serve with your favorite sides.
- Calories: 422
- Carbohydrates: 28.6g
- Fiber: 1.4g
- Protein: 38.8g
Keywords: Crock Pot BBQ Chicken, Crock Pot Barbecue Chicken recipe, Easy BBQ Chicken, No Grill BBQ Chicken, Crock Pot Chicken recipe