Crock Pots are not just for main course meals. Crock Pots can be used to make these Easy Crock Pot Baked Potatoes or many other side dish recipes.
- 4 baking potatoes
- 1–2 sweet onions (I prefer Vidalia Onions)
- 1 stick softened butter
- salt and pepper
- 1/4 cup water
- aluminum foil
- Prick each potato with a fork.
- Wrap each potato in a piece of aluminum foil with a slice of onion, butter, salt and pepper.
- Tightly roll the each potato up in the aluminum foil, tucking the edges as you go.
- Set aside and repeat with the remaining potatoes.
- Layer the potatoes in the bottom of your crock pot.
- You can stack them if need be.
- large potatoes will fit in a 4 quart crock pot like I’ve used.
- Pour a 1/4 cup water into the bottom of the crock pot.
- Cook potatoes on high for 3-4 hours.
- Rotate the potatoes half way through the cooking if you have stacked them. For a single layer turn the potatoes at the half way mark.
- Top with your favorite toppings.
- Serving Size: 1 Baked Potato
- Calories: 560
Keywords: crock pot potatoes, crock pot baked potatoes recipe, slow cooker baked potatoes