Easy Christmas Peppermint Bark
Gift friends and family with a box of homemade Christmas Peppermint Bark this holiday season. Everyone loves homemade Christmas goodies and holiday bark is one of the easiest homemade Christmas treats you can make.
- 1 block vanilla almond bark
- 2 jumbo candy canes crushed or 1 cup crushed candy canes
- 1/2 cup mini red & green m & ms
- 1/4 cup Red candy melts
- 1/4 cup White candy melts
- 1 1/2 tablespoons solid shortening
- Crush the candy canes.
- Melt the almond bark and shortening in a bowl in the microwave at 20 second intervals until a few lumps remain. Stir until smooth.
- Fold into the melted almond bark 1/2 of the crushed candy canes. Spread into a shallow baking pan that has been lined with parchment paper.
- Sprinkle the remaining crushed candy canes and mini m&m’s.
- Melt the red candy melts in a plastic sandwich bag. Snip a hole in a corner and drizzle over the top of the bark. Repeat with white candy melts.
- Allow bark to harden. Cut or break into bite size pieces.
- Category: Christmas Candy
- Method: Stove Top
- Cuisine: American
- Calories: 171
Keywords: Christmas Peppermint Bark recipe, Holiday Bark recipe, white chocolate bark recipe,