This is one of the easiest and tastiest Chicken Parmesan recipes I have ever made.
- 1/2 cup Hellmann’s or Best Foods Real Mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (about 1–1/4 pounds)
- 4 teaspoons Italian seasoned dry bread crumbs
- 1 24 ounce jar Ragu Parmesan & Romano sauce
- 1 pound box of Penne Pasta
- Trim and pat dry the chicken breast.
- Mix the Hellman’s mayonnaise with the grated Parmesan cheese.
- Arrange chicken breasts in a shallow baking pan and spread the cheese and mayonnaise mixture evenly over the chicken breasts.
- Sprinkle with bread crumbs.
- Bake in a preheated 450 F. degrees oven for 20 – 30 minutes or until chicken is cooked through the center.
- While chicken is baking cook pasta and heat sauce in a saucepan.
- Drain pasta when done.
- Serve chicken over a bed of pasta and sauce.