This recipe can be divided in two 8 x 8 baking dishes and made into a freezer meal. Bake one baking dish of Baked Spaghetti tonight for dinner and save the other as a freezer meal.
- 1 lb angel hair pasta
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 large jar of spaghetti sauce
- 1 1/2-2 lbs Polly Whole Milk Mozzarella Cheese
- Brown ground beef and drain
- Cook pasta as directed on package and drain
- Grate mozzarella cheese
- Pour the jar of sauce into the pot you used to boil the pasta.
- Add pasta to pot and mix.
- Add ground beef to pot and mix.
- Add about a cup of shredded mozzarella cheese to the pot and stir.
- Pour the pot of spaghetti into one 9x13 or two 8x8 baking dishes.
- Evenly spread the remaining shredded mozzarella cheese over the top of the baking dish.
- Bake in a preheated 375 degree oven for 20-30 minutes until the cheese is melted.
Serve with Italian bread, salad and a glass of Black Box Wine.
- Calories: 596
- Carbohydrates: 42.1g
- Fiber: 5.8g
- Protein: 35g