Easter Bunny Bark Recipe
- 12 oz bag Wilton Bright White Candy Melts, melted
- 1 cup Wilton Bright Pink Candy Melts, melted and divided
- 1 cup Wilton Turquoise Candy Melts, melted and divided
- 1 cup Hersey Candy Coated Chocolate Eggs
- 1/4 cup Pastel Colored M&M’s
- 10 Mini Kit Kat Candy Bars, cut into thirds
- 5 Blue Marshmallow Peeps
- 4 or 5 Pink Marshmallow Bunnies
- 4 Purple Marshmallow Bunnies
- Pastel Colored Sprinkles ( I used Sweet Tooth Fairy Unicorn Sprinkle Mix. I removed the golden unicorn horns from the mix)
- 2 sandwich size plastic bags (optional)
- Before beginning place the silicone candy tray on a cookie sheet. Set aside.
- Pour the white candy melts into a bowl or container and set aside.
- Measure the pink and turquoise candy melts and place each color into its own bowl. Set Aside.
- Unwrap and cut the Kit Kat Bars into thirds and place them in a small bowl. Set aside.
- Cut the blue Peeps in half and set aside.
- Pour some of the sprinkles in a bowl and set aside.
- Open the plastic packages of the Marshmallow Bunnies.
- Place the bowl with the white candy melts in the microwave and heat on high for 30 seconds.
- Remove the bowl from the microwave and stir the candy melts.
- Return the bowl to the microwave and heat again on 30 seconds. After 30 seconds remove the bowl from the microwave and using a spatula or spoon mix the candy melts. They should be at least partially melted. Mine were complexly melted. If yours still have lumps of the unmelted candy melts return to the microwave and heat at 10-second intervals, checking each time by stirring. Once the white candy melts are completely set them aside.
- Place the pink candy melts in the microwave and heat them for 25 seconds. Remove them from the microwave and stir. Return to the microwave and heat another 20 seconds. Again decrease the heating time until the pink candy melts are completely melted. Set them aside and repeat with the turquoise candy melts.
- Stir the white candy melts and if they seem to have started to set up heat them for 10 seconds in the microwave otherwise pour the melted white candy melts into the silicone candy bark tray. With a spatula quickly spread the melted candy over the entire bottom of the tray and into the corners.
- Stir the turquoise candy melts and pour half of the melted candy over the white melted candy.
- Stir the pink candy melts and if it looks like it has begun to thicken heat for 10 seconds in the microwave. Pour it over the melted white candy in the tray. Using a narrow plastic spatula spread the pink and turquoise candy over the white candy marbling the three colors.
- Immediately begin layering the candy over the melted candy. Place the marshmallow chicks and rabbits onto the melted candy and gently press down so the surface it touching the melted candy.
- Continue until all of the candy and sprinkles have been layered on top of the melted candy in the tray. Place a piece of wax paper or plastic wrap over the top of the tray and gently push down so all the Easter candy embeds into the melted candy.
- Scoop the leftover melted pink candy melts into a sandwich bag. Work it down into a corner. Snip a small hole in the corner of the bag and drizzle the melted candy over the top of the Easter bark in the tray. Repeat with the remaining turquoise candy melts.
- Refrigerate until the candy melts have hardened.
- Once hardened using a sharp knife or break the Easter Bunny Bark into bite-size pieces. Store in an airtight container until serving.
- Category: Easter
- Method: Melting
- Cuisine: American
- Calories: 280
Keywords: Easter Bunny Bark Recipe, Easter Bark Recipe, Easter Candy Recipe, Wilton Candy Bark