- 10–20 Popsicle Ice Pop sticks
- Popsicle FROZEN Ice Pops box
- Sticker gems
- purple, pink, and white acrylic paint
- paint brush
- exacto knife (adults only!)
- Directions for FROZEN Puzzle
- Paint the popsicle sticks in purple, white and pink and allow to dry.
- Pull the Popsicle box apart at the seams.
- Look at the images on the box and pick a fun image of the FROZEN characters for your DIY puzzle.
- Lay the popsicle sticks over the image you have chosen and lightly mark around it with a pencil or marker.
- Cut out the image and make sure you cut the square the same length as a popsicle sticks and as wide as eight popsicle sticks.
- If you used a marker like I did then you can use a magic eraser to get rid of any visible marker lines on the edge of the FROZEN image.
- Flip the FROZEN image over and cover the back with white glue.
- Lay the popsicle sticks over the the glue leaving a slight gap between each popsicle stick and press firmly on the ice pop sticks.
- Allow glue to dry completely.
- Once the glue has dried an adult can use an exacto knife carefully cut between each popsicle stick.
- Mix the pieces up and let your child assemble this very easy puzzle.
- Store pieces in a ziplock bag or a sandwich sized plastic container.
- Directions for FROZEN Bookmarks
- Cut out the FROZEN characters from the remaining pieces of Popsicle box.
- Glue a FROZEN character to one end of a popsicle stick.
- Use the sticker gems to decorate the bottom of the popsicle stick.
- Allow glue to dry before using.