#DitchandSwitch with Bounty DuraTowel
Disclosure: This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Bounty. The opinions and text are all mine.
How clean do you think your kitchen is?
Do you use a dishcloth or sponge in your kitchen? Did you know that every time you wipe your counters with a dishcloth you could be spreading millions of germs on the surfaces that your family comes in contact with?
The last time you made chicken for dinner I bet you wiped the counter with the same dish cloth you washed the dishes with. That’s a gross thought isn’t it now that you think of it. One of the kids probably put something they were eating on that same counter too I bet.
The Bounty Switch & Ditch Challenge
I recently took part in the Bounty #SwitchandDitch challenge. For three days I used a dishcloth in my kitchen the way I normally do. Washing dishes, wiping off the counter and anything else that needed cleaning. Then I sent that dishcloth off to the P&G Research & Development labs to see what kind of germs they could find.
ATP (adenosine triphosphate) testing was used to see what might be lurking in my dishcloth.
This testing measures the amount of food residue, dirt, and pet dander left behind on surfaces in kitchens and hotel rooms. On a scale from 300 to 20,000 you want to be on the low end. If my dishcloth ranked higher then 300 it had the potential to spread germs and obviously my kitchen is not as clean as I thought it is.
My dishcloth scored a 189!! Based on the test my kitchen is cleaner then most kitchens and hotels rooms.
I was so surprised! I really expected to find out that there were some nasties lurking around on the surfaces of my kitchen. Do you know why I think my kitchen is so clean? Because I use Bounty paper towels to wipe off my hands and to clean up when I have been cooking.
- I’ve used many brands of paper towels over the years but Bounty has always been the strongest and best paper towel I have ever used.
- The new Bounty DuraTowel is even stronger then the other Bounty paper towels.
- The Bounty DuraTowel has a unique structure that provides outstanding performance when wet.
- The new DuraTowels feels more like a dishcloth with its new cloth like embossed design.
- Each fresh sheet is strong enough to tackle touch cleaning jobs in the kitchen.
- The Bounty DuraTowel is clinically proven to leave surfaces 3X’s cleaner then a germ infested dishcloth that could redeposit dirt and germs on your household surfaces.
The new Bounty DuraCloth is available in most food/grocery stores and mass merchandisers like Walmart.,Target and Kmart. It retails for about $3.19 a roll.
Next time you are out shopping pick up a roll and try them out for yourself and Ditch that germy dish cloth!
Bounty exposed my dirty dishcloth and showed me the cleaner way to clean with Bounty DuraTowel, the only cloth-like, durable paper towel that is clinically proven to leave surfaces three times cleaner than a germy dishcloth.* Find out more here!
*1tsp spaghetti sauce, 10 mls. coffee, ⅛ tsp creamer on laminate countertop
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Bounty. The opinions and text are all mine.