Welcome to the first week of December menu plan. Its chilly out there so lets make some recipes that will warm us up a bit.
If you love easy & amazing recipes join the Flour On My Face Newsletter and get each of my new recipes delivered right to your inbox.
New to menu planning?
If you are new to menu planning you might want to take a look at my How to Start Meal Planning post. It is packed with helpful information to get you started.
Want to hang out with other meal planners?
Come on over to the Meal Planning Facebook Group where you can ask questions or share your favorite tips for menu planning.
Pin this week menu plan on Pinterest.
This weeks featured recipes
This creamy Chicken Artichoke Casserole is so delicious. It is very easy to make in the slow cooker and is packed with cheese, chicken, sun dried tomatoes and artichoke hearts. I used bow tie pasta but you could use any shaped pasta you have on hand.
Love stuffed peppers but don't want to take the time to actually stuff the peppers? Instant Pot Stuffed Pepper Soup tastes the same and is much easier to make.
December Weekly Menu Plan 1 Recipes
- Monday - My creamy, cheesy Crock Pot Chicken Artichoke Casserole is a warm, inviting winter meal. Serve with a side salad.
- Tuesday - For a wholesome family meal, try my Instant Pot Stuffed Pepper Soup with grilled cheese sandwiches.
- Wednesday - Plan to Eat Out or have leftover soup
- Thursday - One Pan Roasted Salmon with Potatoes from The Everyday Home. Serve with this Apple Spinach Salad from Gimme Some Oven.
- Friday - These Crock Pot Pork Chalupas are a complete meal.
- Saturday - Oven Fried Chicken from Kleinworth & Co. Serve with mashed potatoes and steamed corn.
- Sunday - Portobello Mushroom Stroganoff from The Goodhearted Woman. Serve with applesauce.
More Menu Plans
Leave a comment if you have a question about this or any other recipes I have shared. Tried one of my recipes? Leave a star rating on the recipe. Come hang out with me on Pinterest, Facebook and Instagram.
This Weeks Printables
Download and print the December Weekly Menu Plan 1 Printables