This weeks meal plan is filled with comfort food for the winter months. And a little luck and holiday cheer for the New Year.
Do you love making delicious recipes for the family? This weeks menu plan has some cold weather friends, a little cheer and an old time favorite that is said to bring some luck in the new year.
We all could use a little luck this year, don't you think so? Let's not tempt fate and do whatever we can to shine some light in the up coming year.
This weeks featured recipes
We all can use a little good luck in the New Year. So don't forget to make a pot of Black-eyed peas.
No need to rely on take out when you have a recipe like Szechuan Chicken Lo Mein on hand. So easy to make at home!
We all need to stay warm during this cold winter. Keep the ingredients on hand for those days you are snowed in.
Make Crock Pot Spicy Cowboy Sausage Soup to knock the chill off!
If you love easy & amazing recipes join the Flour On My Face Newsletter and get each of my new recipes delivered right to your inbox.
December Menu Plan 4 Recipes
- Monday - Take a break from all those holiday carbs and try this Low Carb Cheeseburger and Cauliflower Casserole from My Life Cookbook. Serve with a side salad.
- Tuesday - My Easy Szechuan Chicken Lo Mein makes a complete meal.
- Wednesday - Crock Pot Spicy Cowboy Sausage Soup Serve with my Apple Cinnamon Oat Muffins.
- Thursday - On New Year’s Eve, we love to have finger foods. My Holiday Cheese Platter and these appetizer ideas will give you some yummy ideas perfect for entertaining or an evening at home, plus don’t forget the Holiday Cocktails
- Friday - Bring in the New Year with my Instant Pot Black-Eyed Peas and Skillet Cornbread for a traditional start to the year. Serve with greens for a true southern touch.
- Saturday - Easy Baked Salmon with Soy Sauce and Maple Syrup from The Gardening Cook. Serve with my Sesame Ginger Roasted Broccoli and rice pilaf.
- Sunday - Plan to Eat Out
Leave a comment if you have a question about this or any other recipes I have shared. Tried one of my recipes? Leave a star rating on the recipe. Come hang out with me on Pinterest, Facebook and Instagram.
This Weeks Printables
Download and print the December Weekly Menu Plan 4 Printables
More Menu Plans you'll love
Menu Planning Tips
If 2021 is the year you have decided to finally start your journey of weekly meal planning check out these helpful tips on How To Start Menu Planning.