Crock Pot White Queso Dip
Warm and cheesy Crock Pot White Queso Dip can be served right from the crock pot making it a dump and go dip recipe that will please a crowd. Or serve this crock pot cheese dip in a dip bowl with your favorite chips.
Crock Pot hot dips are perfect appetizers for all kinds of parties.
- 8 oz Monterey Jack cheese, shredded
- 10 oz can Original Rotel Tomatoes, drained
- 16 oz cream cheese, cut into cubes
- 4 oz can green chilies, drained
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- Layer the cheese dip ingredients into the crock pot by placing the shredded cheese into the bottom of the crock pot.
- Add the drained can of Rotel tomatoes.
- Next, add the cubed cream cheese to the crock pot.
- Open and drain the can of green chilies and pour them over the cubed cream cheese.
- Add the cup of sour cream to the crock pot.
- Add the hot sauce and ground cumin to the crock pot.
- Place the lid on the crock pot and turn the crock pot on low.
- Heat for one hour, remove the lid and mix the melted ingredients until combined.
- Place the lid back on the crock pot and heat for one more hour.
- Turn the crock pot off after 2 hours or turn it to the warm setting if it has it. (mine does not)
- Transfer the dip to a dip bowl and serve with chips.
- Make 3 cups of White Queso Dip.
- Serving Size: 3 tablespoons
- Calories: 190
- Carbohydrates: 5.2g
- Protein: 6.5g
Keywords: Crock Pot White Queso Dip, Crock Pot Queso Dip, Hot Dip recipes, Cheesy Dip recipes, Party Dip recipe