Crock Pot White Chicken Chili
Love chicken chili then you will fall in love with this easy and oh so delicious Crock Pot White Chicken Chili recipe.
- 1 lb. boneless skinless chicken breast
- 32 ounces chicken broth
- 4 ounce can chopped green chiles
- 1/2 cup diced onion
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon ground oregano
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground pepper
- 15 ounce can cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
- 15 ounce can great northern beans, drained and rinsed
- 4 tablespoons cornstarch
- 5 tablespoons cool water
- Place the first 9 ingredients into a 4 quart crock pot slow cooker.
- Cook on high for 2 hours or until the chicken is cooked through.
- Remove the chicken from the crock pot and pull apart and return to the crock pot.
- Add the beans to the crock pot.
- Mix the cornstarch with the cool water and stir into the crock pot.
- Cover the crock pot and cook for an hour longer or until it has thickened.
- Serve with cooked rice and your favorite chili toppings.
- Makes 4-6 servings.
- Calories: 613
Keywords: Crock Pot White Chicken Chili recipe, Chicken Chili, Crock Pot Chicken Chili recipe