Crock Pot Vegetarian Soup
Vegetarian soup recipes like this Crock Pot Vegetarian Soup recipe are perfectly made in a slow cooker.
This is one crock pot soup recipe you can literally leave slow cooking for hours without having to worry about it overcooking.
It is a perfect crock pot recipe for busy mom’s who are on the go.
- 1 can navy beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 can red kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 can cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 can corn, drained well
- 2 cans stewed tomatoes
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/4 cup diced green and red bell pepper
- 3 small bay leaves
- 2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon dry thyme
- 32 oz vegetable stock
- handful of fresh baby spinach leaves,sliced thinly
- Place all of the ingredients except the spinach in a 4-quart or 6-quart crock pot slow cooker. Cover and cook on high 4 hours or low 8 hours.
- Add the spinach leaves 10 minutes before serving.
- Make 6-8 servings.
Not a vegetarian? use chicken stock or beef stock in place of the less common vegetable stock.
- Category: Crock Pot Soup Recipe
- Method: Crock Pot
- Cuisine: American
- Calories: 304
Keywords: Crock Pot Vegetarian Soup recipe, crock pot soup recipes, vegetarian soup recipes,