Crock Pot Tuscan Chicken Bean Soup Recipe
Crock Pot Tuscan Chicken Bean Soup recipe is a hearty and filling soup recipe filling your bowl full of the flavors of white meat chicken, beans, tomatoes and herbs, and spices.
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 32 oz carton Tuscan Chicken Broth or your favorite chicken broth.
- 1/4 cup diced onion
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon dry oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 15.5 oz can cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
- 15 oz can garbanzo beans, drained and rinsed
- 14.4 oz can diced tomatoes
- 1 cup fresh kale leaves, thick stem removed and thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup fresh grated Parmesan cheese, plus more for garnish
- Place the boneless chicken, the broth, the diced onion, the minced garlic, the dried or fresh oregano, the ground pepper, and salt, into a 4 or 6-quart crock pot.
- Cook for 1-2 hours or until the chicken is cooked through.
- Remove chicken from crock pot and place in a bowl. Using two forks break the cooked chicken meat into bite-size pieces.
- Return the chicken pieces to the crock pot and add the two cans of drained and rinsed beans, the can of diced tomatoes, the fresh kale leaves and 1/4 cup of freshly grated Parmesan cheese.
- Cook the soup for an hour on high or until ingredients are piping hot.
- Top each serving of soup with grated Parmesan cheese over the top.
- Serve with No Knead Five Minute Artisan Bread or Homemade Italian Bread.
- Category: Crock Pot Soup Recipes
- Method: Crock Pot
- Cuisine: Tuscany
- Calories: 283
Keywords: Crock Pot Tuscan Chicken Soup, Tuscan Style recipes, Chicken Crock Pot recipe, Crock Pot Soup recipes