Crock Pot Tex-Mex Chili recipe is perfect dinner any time. But it will warm you up on a cool Fall night. I'm looking forward to the cooler temperatures of Fall!
- 2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breasts, whole or cut into bite size pieces
- 2-14 oz cans Mexican style stewed tomatoes
- 1-15 oz can corn kernels, drained well
- 1-15 oz can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1-15 oz can pinto beans with liquid
- 1-10-oz can cheddar cheese soup (or a gluten free substitution if needed
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cheese
- sour cream (optional)
- shredded cheese to top each serving (optional)
- Place all the ingredients except the shredded cheese into a 6 quart crock pot slow cooker.
- Cook on high for 4 hours or on low for 6 hours.
- Top each serving with a dollop of sour cream and 1/4 cup of shredded cheese (optional)
- Makes 4-6 servings.