This Crock Pot Swiss Chicken recipe is an easy boneless chicken slow cooker recipe made with cream of mushroom soup. If your family doesn’t like cream of mushroom soup then you can use cream of chicken soup or cream of celery soup in place of the cream of mushroom soup.
- Place the chicken breasts in the crock pot in a single layer.
- Season the chicken with the seasoned salt and black pepper.
- Lay a piece of Swiss cheese over each chicken breast.
- In a bowl mix the cream of mushroom soup with the milk.
- Pour the soup mixture over the chicken in the crock pot.
- Pour the stuffing mix evenly over the top of the chicken breasts.
- Pour the melted butter over the stuffing mix.
- Place a double layer of paper towels over the top of the crock pot and place the lid on trapping the paper towels over the top.
- Cook on high for 3-4 hours or low for 4 to 6 hours depending on the thickness of the chicken breast.
- Use a meat thermometer to check to make sure the chicken is cooked through the center if using very thick chicken breasts. Chicken is safe to eat once the internal temperature reaches 165 F. degrees.
- Category: Crock Pot Recipes
- Method: Crock Pot
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 Chicken Breast
- Calories: 730
- Carbohydrates: 30.1g
- Protein: 76.4g
Keywords: Chicken dinner ideas, Chicken recipe, Crock Pot Chicken recipe, Boneless Chicken recipe