Crock Pot Sweet Smoky Barbecue Ribs
Sweet Smoky Barbecue Ribs are slow cooked until the meat is fall apart tender. They are the best barbecue spare ribs you will ever taste.
The best part is you only need 3 ingredients to make this Crock Pot Sweet Smoky Barbecue Ribs recipe.
- 3 pounds bone in country style pork ribs
- 3/4 cup sweet style barbecue sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon liquid smoke
- Place ribs in a slow cooker.
- In a small bowl mix the barbecue sauce with the liquid smoke.
- Brush the bbq sauce on both sides of the ribs.
- Cover and cook for 4 hours on high or 6-8 hours on low.
- Brush with more barbecue sauce an hour before finished cooking.
- Serve with a pasta salad and baked beans.
- Serves 4.
- Serving Size: 3 Spareribs
- Calories: 783
- Sugar: 2.8g
- Sodium: 396mg
- Fat: 38.7g
- Saturated Fat: 12.8g
- Trans Fat: 0
- Carbohydrates: 2.6g
- Fiber: 0
- Protein: 99.3g
- Cholesterol: 337mg