Crock Pot Summer Squash Soup recipe
Crock Pot Summer Squash Soup recipe is vegetarian, gluten-free and serves two adults. Can easily be doubled to feed 4 or more.
- 1 cup cubed zucchini
- 1 cup cubed yellow squash
- 2 cups vegetable or chicken broth
- 1/2 cup diced onion
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon dill weed
- plus 4 ounces sour cream added at the end of cooking time.
- Place all the ingredients into a 4 quart crock pot and cook for 4 hours on high or 6 hours on low.
- Right before serving mix the sour cream into the hot soup.
- Place a dollop of sour cream on each serving and sprinkle with dill weed.
- Makes 2-4 servings. Can be doubled easily.
- Calories: 200
Keywords: Crock Pot Summer Squash Soup recipe, Squash Soup, Gluten-Free Soup recipe, crock pot soup recipes