Crock Pot Split Pea Ham Soup Recipe
Use up that leftover holiday ham to make this Crock Pot Split Pea Ham Soup recipe. This rich and creamy split pea soup is full of flavor from the ham.
- Place all of the ingredients into a 6 quart crock pot.
- Cook on high for 4-5 hours or low for 6-8 hours.
- Remove ham bone and pull off any meat that is stuck to the bone. Remove any pieces of fat or gristle you see.
- Return the ham to the crock pot and stir.
- Serve with buttered crispy French bread or crackers.
- Makes 4-6 servings.
- Calories: 208
Keywords: Crock Pot Soup recipe, Crock Pot Split Pea Soup recipe, Leftover holiday ham recipe,