Frozen spinach ravioli makes an easy and filling Crock Pot Spinach Ravioli Soup recipe.
- 6 cups vegetable broth
- 1 medium onion
- 1 small bay leaf
- 4 small carrots cut into medallions
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 14 oz can Hunt’s Garlic Fire roasted diced tomatoes
- 1 cup fresh baby spinach leaves
- 3 cups small frozen spinach ravioli
- 1/2 cup finely grated fresh parmesan cheese
- Place the first 7 ingredients into a 4-quart crock pot.
- Cook on high for 3 hours or until the carrots are tender.
- Remove the onion and bay leaf from the crock pot.
- Grate the parmesan cheese into the crock pot and add the frozen ravioli.
- Cook 1 hour on high or until the ravioli are heated through.
- Category: Crock Pot Recipes
- Method: Slow Cooker
- Cuisine: Italian
- Calories: 169