I love cheesy and easy crock pot recipes. This Crock Pot Spicy Macaroni and Cheese recipe is perfect for anyone who loves a little kick in their mac and cheese.
- 16 ounce uncooked Large Elbow Macaroni
- 12 ounces Velveeta Cheese cut into cubes
- 1 1/2 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 8 ounces pepper jack cheese
- 4.5 oz can chopped green Chiles
- 1–12 ounce can evaporated milk
- 2 cup half and half or milk
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- Place all the ingredients into a 6-quart crock pot and mix well.
- Place a double layer of paper towels over the crock pot then cover with the lid.
- Cook on low for 2-3 hours or until the macaroni is cooked through.
- Turn the crock pot to the warm setting and serve as needed.
- Calories: 765