Crock Pot Spicy Cowboy Sausage Soup
- 1 lb hot Italian pork sausage, casing removed
- 1 large onion, one to one 1/2 cups diced
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 1/2 cup diced green bell pepper
- 10 oz can Rotel Original diced tomatoes and chilis
- 15 oz can pinto beans
- 15 oz can navy beans
- 32 oz chicken or beef broth
- 8 oz shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 teaspoons to 1 tablespoon chili powder
- Saute sausage in a skillet until browned, breaking it apart into bite size pieces.
- Add the onion and bell peppers to the pan and saute until onions are soft. Add the garlic and saute about 1 minute.
- Pour the contents of the pan into a 6 or 7 quart crock pot.
- Add the remaining ingredients to the crock pot and mix well.
- Cover and cook on high for 4 hours on high.
- Serving Size: 1 Serving
- Calories: 785